Koordinaatti newsletter is sent by e-mail every four weeks on Mondays. The newsletter contains up-to-date information about the activities of the Koordinatti and the youth sector in general. We also publish news from other stakeholders in the youth field. Get in touch if you want to communicate about current news via our newsletter.
You can send your news / notifications to the newsletter via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a landscape image that we can use with the text.
Order the Koordinatti newsletter via the form.
Check out the newsletters published this year.
The newsletter of the forum for online work aimed at young people (NUSUVEFO) is delivered four times a year, and is intended for NUSUVEFO member organizations and those who work online with young people. Current news and events concerning NUSUVEFO's member organizations are collected in the newsletter.
Content can be sent to NUSUVEFO's newsletter by email: Marko Pesonen, marko.pesonen(at)ouka.fi.
Subscribe to NUSUVEFO's newsletter via this link.
By joining the e-mail list of Nutitilastot.fi, a statistics service for youth information and counselling work, you subscribe to a newsletter sent to users a few times a year. If you are a user of the Nutitilastot.fi service, but not yet a newsletter subscriber, ask Riina Papinaho for the newsletter subscription link, e-mail: riina.papinaho(at)ouka.fi.
By joining the e-mail list of respondents to the Kysyttävää column of the national Nuortenelämä.fi web service, you will receive a respondents' newsletter sent a few times a year, which collects current issues related to the Kysyttävää column and answering questions. If you are a respondent to the Kysyttävää column, but not yet a newsletter subscriber, ask Riina for the newsletter subscription link, e-mail: riina.papinaho(at)ouka.fi.
Web service Koordinaatti.fi
If you are interested in sharing stories, news, events, updates, projects or new developments on our web site Koordinaatti.fi, please contact us.
Instructions for writing an article on our web service Koordinaatti.fi:
- Send the article as a Word format.
- The number of characters, including spaces/blanks, should be around 3.000 – 5.000 characters.
- Choose a keyword or keyphrase related to your article. Keyword/phrase should appear in the start of the heading and potential subheading(s) and also in the first and the last paragraph of the article.
- Give the article a heading and preferably also use subheadings.
- Write a short ingress that summarizes the content of the article. Preferably no more than 200 characters.
- Send us the author's facial image plus the author's name, title and organization. The picture should be square, the size 80x80 px (this image(s) appears relatively small).
- We would also need a photo to illustrate the article. That would be the main image. Size of the main image is 1440 x 700 px. You can send pictures in different sizes (however, the main image horizontally), and we scale the images to the right size.
- Make sure that you have a license to use the images.
- Add links for further information (if applicable).
- Let us know if you have any social media channels, if you want that we tag you once the article is published.
- Let us know if you want us to use some specific hashtags.
Email the text to nutikoordinaatio(at)ouka.fi.
Do not hesitate to ask for more information.
Youth information and counselling services search
On Koordinaatti.fi you can find the Youth information and counselling services search. If the contact information for your services changes or is completely missing from Koordinaatti.fi, please notify Koordinaatti team. Information can be provided using the contact form. At the same time, the contact information for the services will also be updated on the national Nuortenelämä.fi web service.
Koordinaatti markets information and counselling work for young people and the Nuortenelämä.fi service, e.g. in events, seminars, publications and social media.
Every year, we produce various digital and printed marketing materials to support the work of the youth information and counselling service network. The materials are free of charge.
Digital materials and print materials can be ordered from our Materials page.